"Cornwall and the Seaway Valley" Cornwall by janika
Cornwall Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 41 photos
City of Cornwall and the Cornwall Island. Cornwall is located right at the border of Canada and the United States of America. It about one hundred kilometers from Ottawa and from Montreal. They call Cornwall the "Seaway Valley" because it is located right at the St Laurence River. This river is basically a seaway for large cargo ships to come up all the way to Toronto an Michigan from the Atlantic Ocean.
Cornwall is located in Ontario province and if you cross the bridge to the US side, you are in New York state. Population of the city is mainly made up of English Canadians, French Canadians and Native Indians. Cornwall island is located right in between the two lands, in the St Lawrence river. The bridge that crosses the river has an exit ramp at the middle which takes you to the island. This island is run by native Indian people.
- Pros:Safe, Friendly, Affordable, Relaxed, Fun.
- In a nutshell:Stop in Cornwall for a few hours when going that way.
This is not exactly a theater. More like an outdoor amphitheater. It is located in Lamoureux Park. Often they hold... more travel advice
Cornwall is a relatively clean city and I didn't see much garbage on the streets or in the parks. I think the entire... more travel advice
janika's Related Pages
Cornwall Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cornwall
- Hotels in Cornwall
- Transportation in Cornwall
- Nightlife in Cornwall
- Restaurants in Cornwall
- Shopping in Cornwall
- Warnings and Dangers in Cornwall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cornwall
- 16 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cornwall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cornwall
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 53 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morrisburg Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agrigento Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue