Smiths Falls Restaurant Tips by janika
Smiths Falls Restaurants: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Chocolate Town Cofe
The Chocolate Town Cafe serves Coffee of course and other yummy food and drinks. The name of this restaurant is originating from the Hershey Chocolate factory, since the restaurant is located down the road between the factory the centre town.
Favorite Dish: There is another pizza place located in the same building called: Pick a Pizza. The two places have the same owner. How do I know that? When I was photographing the place, the owner came out and greeted me, plus he explained to us how to get to the Rideau Canal Museum.
Address: 12 Chambers St., Smiths Falls
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Right across from the big Giant Tigre store on Chambers St.
More Reviews (8)
janika's Related Pages
Smiths Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Smiths Falls"
- "SMITHS FALLS ONTARIO, Rideau Canal and Family pics"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Smiths Falls
- Hotels in Smiths Falls
- Restaurants in Smiths Falls
- Shopping in Smiths Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lindeman Island Hotels
- Chestertown Hotels
- Tajpur Hotels
- Setapak Hotels
Badges & Stats in Smiths Falls
- 9 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Smiths Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smiths Falls
Photos in Smiths FallsSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 53 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morrisburg Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agrigento Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue