Smiths Falls Favorite Tips by janika
Smiths Falls Favorites: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Baby tiger with mom
Favorite thing: Ok, we only have one, but here is my advise. If you are approaching Smiths Falls from Ottawa, (highway #15) try visiting the Railway Museum first. Than go to see the Rideau Canal Museum and leave the chocolate factory to the end. We did it almost like this and it was a very good idea.
On the picture you can see a huge painting of two tigers on the wall of a store, called Giant Tigre. It's a family, budget store. Almost like Target. The quality of the goods in this store is often questionable but the prices are very reasonable.
Fondest memory: Kids have a tendency to be hyper active when filled with sweets! :D Unless you want the kids jumping up & down on you all the step of the way while visiting, go to the Hershey place last.
More Reviews (8)
janika's Related Pages
Smiths Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Smiths Falls"
- "SMITHS FALLS ONTARIO, Rideau Canal and Family pics"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Smiths Falls
- Hotels in Smiths Falls
- Restaurants in Smiths Falls
- Shopping in Smiths Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
- Maryland Hotels
- Brazil Hotels
- Deiva Marina
- Homagama Hotels
- Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Noordwijk aan Zee Hotels
Badges & Stats in Smiths Falls
- 9 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Smiths Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smiths Falls
Photos in Smiths FallsSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 53 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morrisburg Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agrigento Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue