"The place where movie magic comes alive." Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City by janika
Universal City Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 539 photos
Universal City and Universal Studios are part of L.A. You must visit Universal Studios. Make sure you have the whole day for this purpose and at night, if you're not tired yet, go for a City walk. Universal Studios and Stephen Spielberg's Dream Works Production are represented together at this place.
Don't miss T2-3D!
- Pros:Tons of fun, Good for the whole family.
- Cons:Expensive food, Crowded on weekends.
- In a nutshell:It's a must when going to LA.
No bags. Leave your bags in the car. Large bags will make you tired quickly. Light clothes, according to the weather.... more travel advice
This is the main entrance to the Studios. When visiting Universal Studios theme park and driving up on the hill, you'll... more travel advice
janika's Related Pages
Universal City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Universal City Page"
- "The place where movie magic comes alive."
- "A Visit to Universal Studios"
- "This is the House that Laemmle Built"
- "Randall_Burt's new Universal City Page"
- "Movies, Magic, and Monsters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Universal City
- Hotels in Universal City
- Transportation in Universal City
- Nightlife in Universal City
- Restaurants in Universal City
- Shopping in Universal City
- Warnings and Dangers in Universal City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Universal City
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Universal City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Universal City
- Posted in Travel Palermo Forum "Re: Another VT user from..."
- updated a Universal City Travel Page "The place where movie magic comes alive."
- Commented on one of Randall_Burt's Universal City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Dress light and bring spare underwear! in Universal City What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dress light and bring spare underwear!"
Photos in Universal CitySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 53 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morrisburg Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agrigento Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue