"Janika's Dana Point Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Dana Point by janika
Dana Point Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 127 photos
Dana Point, California. One of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The water is cool despite the hot weather and the palm trees give shade if needed. Nice thing is, that it's not over crowded. It could be because of the water. There are big waves and the water is cold. Plus the water gets deep. Within a few meters going into the water, it's above your head. Now, combine this with huge waves. Not too many people are in the water. Most of the visitors just laying on the beach and talking or kids playing in the sand. By the way we collected very nice looking rocks here.
- Pros:Cheap, Clean, No crowd. Good for surfers.
- Cons:Deep, cold water with huge waves.
- In a nutshell:If you don't like over-crowded beaches, than Dana point is for you.
I had fun watching the locals rollerblade. Some people were jogging or just walking. You see skateboarders and people on... more travel advice
janika's Related Pages
Dana Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dana Point Harbor"
- "Janika's Dana Point Page"
- "See the Whales on the Dana Pride"
- "Meet Down-to-Earth yet downright rich Dana !"
- "Dana Point/Laguna Beach"
- "Dana Point"
- "Orange County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dana Point
- Hotels in Dana Point
- Transportation in Dana Point
- Restaurants in Dana Point
- Shopping in Dana Point
- Warnings and Dangers in Dana Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dana Point
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Dana Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dana Point
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 53 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morrisburg Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hull Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Agrigento Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue