"Avoid Spring Breakers in Ixtapa" Ixtapa by rstary
Ixtapa Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 42 photos
This is a great place for families and seniors to escape in the Spring. You will not see many college students in these parts of Mexico. They all head to Cabo and Cancun. Ixtapa is quieter and quite enjoyable.
- Pros:Beautiful Scenery and No Spring Breakers
- In a nutshell:An escape from the busy world!
If you get the opportunity to rent a condo unit in this luxurious complex, do it! We were there for spring break and the... more travel advice
This is a fine dining establishment with a waterside table at the Marina. The ambiance is wonderful and the food is... more travel advice
rstary's Related Pages
Ixtapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zihuatenejo's Neighbor"
- "Avoid Spring Breakers in Ixtapa"
- "The hidden treasure is IXTAPA!"
- "Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico"
- "Ixtapa Island"
- "Ixtapa what a beautiful place to relax."
- "Places to Eat in Ixtapa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ixtapa
- Hotels in Ixtapa
- Transportation in Ixtapa
- Nightlife in Ixtapa
- Restaurants in Ixtapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ixtapa
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ixtapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ixtapa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Manarola Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.