"Not as Funky as you might think!" Amsterdam by rstary
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,408 reviews and 21,877 photos
Most people think of "the red light district " and "coffee shops" when they hear of Amsterdam. It is much more interesting than that. There's the Anne Frank museum, the Van Gogh museum and restaurants that rival some of the best I've encountered.
- Pros:Great restaurants and friendly people
- Cons:Watch for trams, bikes and cars when crossing the road!
- In a nutshell:I'm glad I experienced once!
Don't expect luxury. This isn't much of a boat, but it can go places the big tour boats can't. Sign up at Boom Chicago... more travel advice
If you want to have Dutch Pancakes, this is a great place! No you can't get in before noon, so have your continental... more travel advice
rstary's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Manarola Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.