"Running through Paris in Three Days!" Paris by rstary
Paris Travel Guide: 22,707 reviews and 56,112 photos
We visited Paris for three days. You can do it, but you are going to be on your feet for some long days! We ran from museums, to monuments and to restaurants. This truly is a wonderful city to sightsee and eat!
- Pros:Plenty of great restaurants and museums!
- Cons:Pickpockets at the Eiffel
- In a nutshell:The Eiffel Tower is just the beginning of the sightseeing!
This is one of the most magnificent museums in the world. You will be transfixed with astonishing sights like the Mona... more travel advice
This restaurant was suggested by "Great Eats in Paris". The ambiance is fabulous! The tile walls were rediscovered when... more travel advice
rstary's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Green Bay Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Ixtapa Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Manarola Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.