"Historic Medora" Medora by photochaser
Medora Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 31 photos
On my most recent trip to ND I had the pleasure of visiting Medora. What a quaint historic town. We stayed at the Badlands Motel in downtown Medora and enjoyed the broadway-style musical show at the Burning Hills Amphitheatre. It was a song and dance professional extravaganza set in the canyon on the edge of Medora. It was a wonderful show. Showing you the history not only of Medora, but of ND as well. It is part of the Theodore Rossevelt Medora Foundation. It was interesting to find out how much "Teddy" Rossevelt had to do with the developement of this area.
- Pros:Medora Musical is a MUST see!
- Cons:Recommend that you bring something to sit on, the show is long and the seats hard.
- In a nutshell:Wonderful historic town
Nice room, 2 double beds with air conditioning or heater (depending on the time of year) The shower is the cool thing... more travel advice
photochaser's Related Pages
Medora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bently1's new Medora Page"
- "Historic Medora"
- "Basaic Medora Page"
- "North Dakota Badlands -"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medora
- Hotels in Medora
- Transportation in Medora
- Warnings and Dangers in Medora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medora
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Medora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medora
Top 10 Pages
- Redlands Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Jose 2 reviews, 10 photos
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Carlsbad 3 reviews, 3 photos
- McKinleyville Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gilroy Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos