"Small Town....but enchanting!" Halliday by photochaser
Halliday Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Halliday is such a small town in ND, that most may not be able to find it on the map! I visited it just this last August and had a wonderful time for the few days I spent there.
It is mostly farming of wheat, corn & mustard. I got the chance to ride on a combine and see just how the wheat is harvested. It was very interesting.
- Pros:quiet & down to earth
- Cons:small town, not much to do. Everyone knows who you are about 2hrs after you arrive!
photochaser's Related Pages
Halliday Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Halliday
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Halliday?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Halliday
Photos in HallidaySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Redlands Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Jose 2 reviews, 10 photos
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Carlsbad 3 reviews, 3 photos
- McKinleyville Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gilroy Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos