"Small city but charming to visit" Crescent City by photochaser
Crescent City Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 96 photos
CRESCENT CITY is located on Hwy 101 on the beautiful Northern California coast about 20 miles south of the Oregon border. The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities utilizing the proximity of the Pacific Ocean, the Smith River and Klamath River, Redwood National and State Parks, and the Smith River National Recreation Area.
Summer coastal temperatures average 60 ? 70 degrees, with inland temperatures much warmer. Winter temperatures average 40 ? 50 degrees.
photochaser's Related Pages
Crescent City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crescent City"
- "The Place where Forest and Sea are One..."
- "Crescent City Musings..."
- "AnitaJRT's Crescent City Page"
- "Northern California"
- "Small city but charming to visit"
- "jgemini65's new Crescent City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crescent City
- Hotels in Crescent City
- Transportation in Crescent City
- Nightlife in Crescent City
- Restaurants in Crescent City
- Warnings and Dangers in Crescent City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crescent City
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Crescent City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crescent City
Top 10 Pages
- Redlands Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Jose 2 reviews, 10 photos
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Carlsbad 3 reviews, 3 photos
- McKinleyville Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gilroy Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos