"Arcata, a fun & beautiful place to visit." Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata by photochaser
Arcata Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 45 photos
Arcata is a small town just about 3 hours from the Oregon boarder & about 8 hours from San Fransisco. The sceenery is spectacular and the people very friendly.
The weather is a bit chilly along the coast sometimes, but just travel about 20min inland and you will need your shorts and a cool place to relax in.
If you are into nature, you will really enjoy visiting here. There is an over abundance of it everywhere you look.
- Pros:Extremely beautiful area no matter where you go within the city.
- Cons:Airfare expensive from SF to Arcata.
- In a nutshell:Worth seeing!
This park as a lot of trails to walk or ride a bike through. It is truly a special place. Nature is all around you and... more travel advice
Be careful in town. The speed limits are strictly enforced. Also there are a lot of one way streets. Make sure you keep... more travel advice
photochaser's Related Pages
Arcata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arcata, a fun & beautiful place to visit."
- "This is virtual reality!"
- "gogadgetgirl's new Arcata Page"
- "My View of ARCATA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arcata
- Hotels in Arcata
- Transportation in Arcata
- Nightlife in Arcata
- Restaurants in Arcata
- See All...
Explore the World
- Makuluva Island Hotels
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Wigram Hotels
- Dinner Key Hotels
- Loch Garry Hotels
- Kampong Setia Hotels
- Colonial Beach
- Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Piazza Armerina
- Beverly Manor Hotels
Badges & Stats in Arcata
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Arcata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arcata
Photos in ArcataSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Redlands Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Jose 2 reviews, 10 photos
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arcata Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Carlsbad 3 reviews, 3 photos
- McKinleyville Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Gilroy Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos