"Coast Guard Capitol of the USA!" Grand Haven by Kodi01
Grand Haven Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 59 photos
This is a lovely Lake Michigan town which is known for festivals, power boat races and lots of fun in the sun.
- Pros:Festivals and power boat races are my fav memories.
- Cons:It is not close enough to Dallas!
- In a nutshell:Beaches, boats and fun!
We are planning a vt meeting in Grand Haven in June or first of July. Attendies will be: Kodi01 (me)... more travel advice
Kodi01's Related Pages
Grand Haven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get off U.S. 31, There's more to town."
- "Coast Guard Capitol of the USA!"
- "marca's new Grand Haven Page"
- "Grand Haven"
- "Grand Haven - Family Reunion"
- "A tourist town (Coast Guard City USA)"
- "Grand Haven, MI --- Our Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Haven
- Hotels in Grand Haven
- Restaurants in Grand Haven
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Haven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Haven
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Grand Haven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Haven
Photos in Grand HavenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues