"Shreveport" Shreveport by Kodi01
Shreveport Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 228 photos
Shreveport has turned into a gambling city with casinos. It is a very small version, but I had a great time there.
The Red River is the heart and soul of Shreveport, a cultural and gaming center on the Louisiana/Texas border. Riverboat casinos evoke the glamour and mystery of the past while providing modern travelers with thrills and excitement. If the tables aren't your style, take a trip over the neon-lit Texas Street Bridge to the horse-racing at Louisiana Downs in Bossier City, Shreveport's thriving sister city. Visitors can unwind in one of Shreveport's botanical oases and enjoy the area's fine waterfront dining, shopping and entertainment. Shreveport sizzles in the summertime but has a temperate climate for the rest of the year.
Kodi01's Related Pages
Shreveport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "2 Days in SHREVEPORT"
- "Shreveport: The closest big city to my In-Laws!"
- "AFB, Cemeteries and Oil CIty"
- "Jumping Around Shreveport!"
- "Not just Gambling..."
- "Trip up Dorcheat Bayou w/Norris Canoe Outfitters"
- "Keeweechic's Shreveport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shreveport
- Hotels in Shreveport
- Transportation in Shreveport
- Nightlife in Shreveport
- Restaurants in Shreveport
- Shopping in Shreveport
- Warnings and Dangers in Shreveport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shreveport
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Shreveport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shreveport
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues