Waimea Transportation Tips by Kodi01
Waimea Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
We rented a car, it takes 45 minutes to drive around the island.
Gotta go on a helicopter ride to see that spectacular falls and mountains. This was my first helicopter ride and I loved it. VERY EXPENSIVE tho!
More Reviews (12)
- DO not touch the endangered...
- See All Captain Cook monument
- See All Princeville Resort
- Packing List
- It has to be the traditional...
Kodi01's Related Pages
Waimea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waimea - Kauai has it all!"
- "Waimea Bay, Oahu"
- "Waimea & the Canyon"
- "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- "asylum's new Waimea page"
- "Hexepatty's Mauna Kea Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waimea
- Hotels in Waimea
- Transportation in Waimea
- Nightlife in Waimea
- Restaurants in Waimea
- Warnings and Dangers in Waimea
- See All...
Explore the World
- Zürich Hotels
- Lindeman Island Hotels
- Wertzville Hotels
- Bora-Bora Hotels
Badges & Stats in Waimea
- 13 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Waimea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waimea
Photos in WaimeaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues