Paprocany Things to Do Tips by Kodi01
Paprocany Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
There were many animals mounted on the walls of this Lodge.
Here is my favorite picture and a Happy Boar he is I have to say!
PLEASE enlarge to see his SMILE better ;o)
Here is where we arrived, near the Pavilion and up the streets to the Hunters Lodge.
Here is the side of the Lodge, we walked the lovely grounds and the lake is next to us from where we are standing.
On the way to the Horse stables now. You can rent a buggy to take you around.
There have been famous people who visited this Lodge, some are Mr.Bill Clinton, Mr. George Bush, and other US Presidents.
They close the street when important visitors such as these are here.
Address: 43-210 Kobior - Promnice
Directions: It is near Tychy
Phone: 032-219 40 63
More Reviews (2)
Kodi01's Related Pages
Paprocany Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pacific Palisades Hotels
- Kampung Teluk Senangin Hotels
- Togo Hotels
- Seward Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
Badges & Stats in Paprocany
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Paprocany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paprocany
Photos in PaprocanySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues