"Welcome to Bath with me :o)" Bath by Kodi01
Bath Travel Guide: 917 reviews and 2,019 photos
<font size=3><font color=green>
This is the entrance for the Kings and Queens to enter the baths.
I think they are calling my name......hehe
Bath is a lovely city about a 2 hour train ride from London to get there.
He kissed my hand after I drank the healing water............I must be healed...........hehe
The water from the wells in Bath have a long history of healing people, not that I was sick, but I joined in on the tradition.:o)
- Pros:Romans came to bath here...MAGICAL city.
- Cons:?? i did not meet any cons here.
- In a nutshell:I am cleansed!!
I always wanted to write that one here as it list the activity as an example. There really are Turkish baths... more travel advice
This is a new hairdo for the ancient period. There are many things to see inside this museum that the Romans once came... more travel advice
Kodi01's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Visit to Jane Austen's Town"
- "Baaaaarth, Darling !"
- "An afternoon in Bath"
- "Home to Britain's only Hot Springs"
- "Beautiful Bath"
- "Dipping my toe into Bath!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Nightlife in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- Warnings and Dangers in Bath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues