"Come to the Isle of Mull with me!" Island of Mull by Kodi01
Island of Mull Travel Guide: 134 reviews and 335 photos
If you go to Scotland, take a ferry from Oban to the Isle of Mull.
You can see castles from the ferry and the most beautiful Highland Hills of Scotland from the sea.
There is only one way to get there, unless you swim... There are ferry ships that leave the city of Oban Scotland to go... more travel advice
Here is a fabulous castle of Scotland. It is called Duart Castle. It was the 13th Century home of the Chief of Clan... more travel advice
Kodi01's Related Pages
Island of Mull Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magical Moments on Mull"
- "MULL - HOME OF THE CLAN"
- "Mull, Iona, Staffa, Treshnish"
- "Amazing Mull"
- "The Island of Mull"
- "Tobermory Isle of Mull"
- "Back home for a few days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Island of Mull
- Hotels in Island of Mull
- Transportation in Island of Mull
- Nightlife in Island of Mull
- Restaurants in Island of Mull
- Shopping in Island of Mull
- Warnings and Dangers in Island of Mull
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Island of Mull
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Island of Mull?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Island of Mull
Photos in Island of MullSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (75)
Latest Island of Mull hotel reviews
- Seaview Bed & Breakfast
- 209 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013