"Milan Italy" Milan by Kodi01
Milan Travel Guide: 2,840 reviews and 7,134 photos
<font size=3><font color=blue>This was the first stop in Italy. I got to see very little of Milan, mostly the train station. This is one of the fashion capitols of the world.
Along with the Mona Lisa at the Paris Louvre, The Last Supper is Leonardo's most famous work. It is one of the paintings most often taken as a symbol of Western Art. It depicts the instant in which Jesus announces to the apostles that he knows one of them will betray him. Thanks to the sense of perspective the painting conveyed, the monks eating in the refectory almost had the impression they were part of the scene.
- Pros:My first step in Italy!!!
Milan is the fashion capital of the world. Too bad I did not get to stay here long, we had 5 countries in days to see... more travel advice
There are pick pockets all around, so keep hold of your purses and luggage. more travel advice
Kodi01's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues