"A night in Berlin" Berlin by Kodi01
Berlin Travel Guide: 6,972 reviews and 15,742 photos
I flew into Krakow, Poland October 6, 2003 and out of Berlin, Germany on October 14th, 2003.
Even though I had little time in this fantastic city, I hope I got some awesome pictures.
Germany will hosts the next World Cup which is in 2006, so that is the reason for this blue multi color world soccer ball. It changed from this color soccer ball to many eyes and there is an exhibit inside of the ball.
- Pros:A fascinating city!
- Cons:I did not find any there ;o)
- In a nutshell:I want to GO BACK!!
I got off the bus at Zoogarten and was amazed at the many people. There is so much to see and do here. It is a lively... more travel advice
I was so hungry when I got to Berlin and wanted to try German food, but I saw this Greek cafe and after having visited... more travel advice
Kodi01's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than the capital of Germany"
- "Berlin, Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!"
- "Berlin in my way"
- "Wunderbar Berlin"
- "Berlin - the whole world in one town"
- "Bear your soul in Berlin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Transportation in Berlin
- Nightlife in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 22 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 79 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 78 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 80 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 58 reviews, 58 photos
- Tychy Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues