"Welcome to my travel pages!" Kodi01's Profile

My birthday September 7, 2013

What a wonderful day this was at the House of Blues with Rick Springfield. I was blessed to get a private picture with him.

Kodi - my sassy dog!

I had 2 wonderful Samoyeds, they are sociable (like owner) and beautiful dogs, we love to take walks to the park.

This picture is Kodi my male dog, he is getting old, I call him Papa now or is it Grandpa? :P

November 22, 1963

JFK - the anniversary is coming up soon and I will be there to remember one of the GREATEST American Presidents the WORLD has known.

I went to the Anniversary and met many of the witnesses. It was an unforgettable experience to hear the stories.

Poland

Krakow was one of my last visits to Europe and I have to tell you, it is worth going to. I truly enjoyed it and THANKS to my friends Matcrazy1 and Matcrazy2, it was an awesome experience.

The Acropolis!

One of my favorite visits to Europe was Athens, Greece. It had always been my dream destination. I can't wait to go back!!

NBA All Star Game - Arnold Swartzenager Dallas TX

This was Feb 13, 2010 at the American Airlines Center. Arnold Swartzenager and Chicago BULLS mascot.

Jamie Fox and Spike Lee at NBA All Star Game Dalla

Jamie Fox talking to Spike Lee at Dallas NBA All Star game

My newest puppy dog named BLUE!

Great Pyranees and Australian Sheperd is what the best guess is. She is a beauty with her Blue eyes.

She is 2/3 months here - I got her May 1, 2012. We shall see what she grows up to be. :o)

• Intro Updated Sep 9, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Kodi01's Profile Photo

Kodi01

“It's my life, it's now or never...Jon Bon Jovi”

Real Name