"Natural splendor that will touch your heart." Jozankei by shiran_d
Jozankei Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
I been toJozankei several times.
The setting of the town with the surrounding mountains, steaming pools of water, and souvenier shops made it quite attractive.
Such a peaceful place to be...... and then the peace may decend on you.
A small, beautiful shrine with red paint trimming that contrasted nicely with the white snow.
- Pros:Place to relax and reflect on your past precent and the future
- Cons:Was very cold,
- In a nutshell:Very calm place any one will be able to relax. so go and experience the place.
Do it the local way, This wonderful resort town is only 30 kilometers southwest of downtown Sapporo. Its many hot... more travel advice
shiran_d's Related Pages
Jozankei Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jozankei
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Jozankei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jozankei
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos