"Boarder crossing town" Calais by shiran_d
Calais Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
This was a such scenic town.
We drove to the boarder crossing post on the US side and then entered Canada.
People were nice and friendly.
We like the river and the scenic beaty of the area. It reminded us of north Europe, like scandinavian cuntries.
shiran_d's Related Pages
Calais Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Calais
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Calais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calais
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos