"Polynesian cultural centre." Laie by shiran_d
Laie Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 35 photos
The Polynesian Cultural Center, on Oahu's northeast shore at Laie, was built by labor missionaries, in 1963 to allow students at the Church's nearby college.
The Center's student employees come from an area that covers approximately 15 million square miles of the world's largest ocean -- the Pacific. The Polynesian islands are set in a rough triangle ranging from Hawaii at the northern apex to Easter Island in the southeast and New Zealand in the southwest.
Laie had become very cosmopolitan.
This great gentalman gave us all a great and unforgatable treap of performence by taking back years of natives kills
- In a nutshell:Seven of these island nations are represented at the Polynesian Cultural Center. All in one place.
shiran_d's Related Pages
Laie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Polynesian Culture Center"
- "Laie, Hawaii - Home of the Polynesian Cultural Ctr"
- "Polynesian cultural centre."
- "La'ie - Live Aloha!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laie
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Laie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos