"Rodeo Drive" Beverly Hills by shiran_d
Beverly Hills Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 209 photos
The stretch of shops and boutiques on Rodeo Drive is only three blocks long. It begins at Wilshire Boulevard on the south, and runs north to Santa Monica Boulevard, where the commercial section of the street gives way to an affluent residential neighborhood. But those three short blocks constitute the most famous shopping district in America, and probably the most expensive three blocks of shops in the world.
- Pros:Tourists window-shop
- Cons:It is here that the rich & famous do their shopping (lol)
- In a nutshell:Style style style
shiran_d's Related Pages
Beverly Hills Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beverly Hills 4 U 2"
- "Jumping Around Beverly Hills!"
- "Outrageously Opulent ...and yes- Ordinary!"
- "Beverly Hills, 90210"
- "Beverly Hills~My Home! =)"
- "Scottyj36's new Beverly Hills Page"
- "BEVERLY HILLS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beverly Hills
- Hotels in Beverly Hills
- Transportation in Beverly Hills
- Nightlife in Beverly Hills
- Restaurants in Beverly Hills
- Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Warnings and Dangers in Beverly Hills
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beverly Hills
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Beverly Hills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beverly Hills
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos