"shiran_d's new Helsingborg Page" Helsingborg by shiran_d
Helsingborg Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 239 photos
The southernmost tip of Sweden is the province of Skåne.
This is an area of fertile fields and meadows which was ruled by the Danes until 1658.
To this day the Skånians have maintained their own distinctive dialect.
Reminder of the days of Danish rule there are more than 200 castles and manors scattered over the province, often forming part of a farm. This region is famous for its food and the landscape is characterised by rolling fields and pastures and forests but only a few lakes. The best spots for swimming and fishing are along the east, south and west coasts. Inland there are countless small lanes ideal for cycling tours.
Skåne has some of the finest and most beautifully located courses in Sweden.
Other main regional attractions include the medieval town of Lund which has a 12th-century cathedral and 14th-century astronomical clock, Helsingborg, Ystad, Falsterbo, Mölle and Båstad.
Great province to travel by car, most of the towns mentioned very easy to travel at your leisure.
Have a wounderful time.
Photos taken in Helsingor
Traveled to beautiful and tranquel town of Kristansted. It was one pretty late October day, sun was setting far far... more travel advice
shiran_d's Related Pages
Helsingborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Öresund Strait"
- "Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians"
- "Shorthest distance to Denmark"
- "Helsingborg - a interesting small city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingborg
- Hotels in Helsingborg
- Transportation in Helsingborg
- Nightlife in Helsingborg
- Restaurants in Helsingborg
- Shopping in Helsingborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingborg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Helsingborg
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Helsingborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingborg
Photos in HelsingborgSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos