"The Park of Bomarzo" Bomarzo by shiran_d
Bomarzo Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 83 photos
It's surprising that few people knows this bizarre park, located on a hill scattered with enormous and strange-looking statues. A surreal, extraordinary and fascinating park of art. The park was conceived as the new wonder of world. For the construction it was necessary 30 years of works and today it is "extraordinary".
- In a nutshell:Great place to relax and see the history
Cerbero, a terrifying giant keeping a man on the air by the legs, dragons, monsters, the door of the Hell, and the... more travel advice
shiran_d's Related Pages
Bomarzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bomarzo – a fairy tale town"
- "Parco dei Mostri or Villa of Wonders"
- "The Park of The Medieval Monsters..."
- "The Park of Bomarzo"
- "Bomarzo: Park of the Monsters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bomarzo
- Transportation in Bomarzo
- Warnings and Dangers in Bomarzo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bomarzo
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bomarzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bomarzo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos