"Some more local we met in Suva" Nausori by shiran_d
Nausori Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Fiji has two international airports - Nadi, the principal gateway and Nausori, near Suva.
When we stopped to ask for direction, we met a nice Fijian lady, she happen to be a Police women, and had to travel to SUVA for her ***, but her transport did not arrived on time so we she was waiting by the police post in Nausori.
Fijians are so nice not just the police but any one is nice to the visitors, true in 99.99% cases. But we were told to be carful of who we talk to and what we accept from any one.
Just to be on the safe side we readjusted our mental frame.
the gentalmen in orange shirt is a Director of Fiji Institue of Technology based in SUVA the Political and Financial capital of FIJI.
- In a nutshell:Had fun times, Food was great too.
shiran_d's Related Pages
Nausori Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nausori
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nausori?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nausori
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos