"Outside Nadi Airport" Viti Levu by shiran_d
Viti Levu Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 78 photos
Predominately Nadi was a Sugar Town which gradually underwent transition to be a tourism oriented town after Nadi Airport being declared the first International Airport. Nadi became a town in 1972 and to date its population stands at 15,000, it has a total area of 602.4 hectors. Nadi is located in the Nadi Bay on the Western side of Viti Levu approximately 40 km from the city of Lautoka towards Sigatoka town and 80km from the town of sigatoka.
Nadi is the gateway to Fiji through its International Airport. It is the focal point of onshore and offshore resorts and the natural playground for visitors with an unparalleled choice of accommodation to suit all budgets and a host of activities to keep everyone happy.
These mothers and children were selling food just along the main entrence to the Airport.
I saw them across the our hotel, and wanted to know what type of food it was and wanted to try it, Type of food was called ROTI filled with Ham & Potetos
Tuna & Potetos
Beef & Potetos
It was very yummi indeed.
- In a nutshell:Just great to have left to do what one feels to do Just be ralaxed
Carolina and I helped 6 familes home by giving them a lift home on our car. Remeber they were the ladies and children... more travel advice
shiran_d's Related Pages
Viti Levu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Coral Coast"
- "Viti Levu"
- "Outside Nadi Airport"
- "Horseback Riding Outside Vacaviti"
- "Main Island"
- "Viti Levu Short Journey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Viti Levu
- Hotels in Viti Levu
- Restaurants in Viti Levu
- Shopping in Viti Levu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viti Levu
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Viti Levu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viti Levu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos