"Introduction of Suwon City" Suwon by shiran_d
Suwon Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 305 photos
The 2002 World Cup Soccer Games are hosted by Suwon City standing at the center of Korea, the Beacon of the East, which will lead the 21st century. Suwon is not a city naturally formed but a planned city formed scientifically by King Jeongjo the Great in the 18th century, the Age of Renaissance of Joseon Dynasty, in order to realize the ideal of Hyo (Filial Piety) and Renovation. Suwon with the population of one million is located one-hour drive away from Seoul, the capital city of Korea. As a city with culture and history, Suwon is a center for digital business which is a high-tech industry in the 21st century.
- Pros:Folk village was realy nice
- Cons:Busy and large just like and other bust city
- In a nutshell:Lot to see temples and pagodas.
shiran_d's Related Pages
Suwon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suwon: the fortress city"
- "Suwon - City with a Famous Fortress"
- "SUWON- the fortified city"
- "Ajou University"
- "City of Fortress"
- "National Folk Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suwon
- Hotels in Suwon
- Transportation in Suwon
- Restaurants in Suwon
- Shopping in Suwon
- Warnings and Dangers in Suwon
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Suwon
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Suwon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suwon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Longyearbyen Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos
- Riga Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Kangerlussuaq Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Barentsburg Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Suwon hotel reviews
- Amour & Symphony Hotel
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013