"Christmas in the Lake District" Penrith by Lozza_9
Penrith Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 17 photos
We decided to spend 2002 christmas on our own. We booked ourselves a week at Center Parks in the Lake District.
This picture is me and Steve on Christmas day. Even though we was going away, I still went out and bought a Christmas tree.
We decided that we should see a bit of the Lake District and not stay in the camp all the time - we did the way from London so we thought it be good to get out and see the place.
Any activities outside center parcs I have out them in the off the Beaten Track.
You must pre-book your christmas lunch. You get a booking form a few weeks before you leave. Ring up and book ASAP. We could not book our first choice but we still had a fab time. We was not rushed, which was great - took us about 3-4 hours to eat our meal.
Picture of me our Christmas lunch - out first together is 6 years!!!
Yes I did it. I went swimming on Christmas Dayb and it was great. Here's a picture of the Fab water world. This is the only activity free and you can stay as long as you like. There's a cool wave pool in here!!
- Pros:Stress free Xmas
- In a nutshell:Try it!
As you drive around the Lake District you can miss the lakes. They are amazing. Here's a picture of me on a rock. more travel advice
We decided that we should see a bit of the Lake District and not stay in the camp all the time - we did drive all the... more travel advice
Lozza_9's Related Pages
Penrith Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Christmas in the Lake District"
- "A winters tale"
- "PENRITH - CUMBRIA"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penrith
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Penrith?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penrith
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotorua Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moeraki Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Auckland Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Isle of Wight Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue