"Nelson" Nelson by Lozza_9
Nelson Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 189 photos
We had a long drive from Franz Josef to Nelson. It took about 6 -7 hours ;-(.
I found Nelson a very strange place and I don't know why. We arrived late and tried to get some food. We found out that many restaurants actually close before 10am. We only came to Nelson because we wanted to take part in some Sea Kayaking. I had never been sea Kayaking so I was really looking forward to it. Here is a picture of the beach in Nelson.
<p>After Nelson we made our way to Kaiikoura
If you love beads you must go to the Bead Gallery in Nelson. This shop is bascially full on little jars with 100's of different beads. You can stay in the shop and make any type of jewellery and the staff are happy to help with any problems.
18 Parere Street
Shops hours 9am -5pm Mon - Sat
We spent about 2 hours in the shop happily making stuff. As we went on a Saturday loads of locals came into the shop with there children. It was lovely watching them use there imagination.
If you love beads you must go to the Bead Gallery in Nelson. This shop is bascially full on little jars with 100's of... more travel advice
Lozza_9's Related Pages
Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Nelson"
- "Nelson - New Zealand's most sunny city"
- "Nelson - Sunniest City in NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson
- Hotels in Nelson
- Transportation in Nelson
- Nightlife in Nelson
- Restaurants in Nelson
- Shopping in Nelson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotorua Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moeraki Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Auckland Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Windsor Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues