"Piha" Piha by Lozza_9
Piha Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 31 photos
Piha has a special place in my heart as my boyfriend asked me to marry him on the beach on Piha.
What I love about Piha is it hasn't been affected my tourists - ie loads of cheap shops and restaurants along the sea front.
There's one takeway shop, a few restaurants and a small food shop. At first I did worry but I survived and it was lovely and had a lovely time in Piha. I don't think you can get petrol in the area.
We stayed during the PIHA surf competition so there where a few more people than normal but it was fab.
I would recommend staying in Piha if you want to get away from millions of tourist.
another pic of Piha
- Pros:Loved it!
- In a nutshell:can't wait to go back!
The only think to do in Piha is to Surf. There's a few places to hire boards - we got ours from the Surf Shop. As we... more travel advice
Lozza_9's Related Pages
Piha Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Piha
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Piha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piha
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotorua Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moeraki Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Auckland Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Isle of Wight Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue