"Wanaka - New Zealand" Lake Wanaka by Lozza_9
Lake Wanaka Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 31 photos
After spending a week in Arrow Town/Queens Town due a family wedding we took a short drive to Wanaka. The Drive is lovely and you see some great views.
Wanaka is a lovely small town. I felt very relaxed in Wanaka. Loads of lovely places to eat and places to buy gifts. If you have time, make sure you take time to explore the lake. We found this lovey place - nobody around.
- Pros:Very relaxing area
- Cons:not many activities
- In a nutshell:A Great place
This is a great for a half day activity. There's loads of little rooms with different activities.We went into the Maze... more travel advice
Te Wanaka was a lovely place to stay. The rooms where lovely and the breakfast was always a joy.Graeme and Andy Oxley... more travel advice
Written Sep 4, 2002
More Information on Te Wanaka Lodge
Written Sep 26, 2002
The Drive to Franz Josef
Lozza_9's Related Pages
Lake Wanaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wanaka - New Zealand"
- "Lake Wanaka"
- "A return trip is a must"
- "Its soooo Blue...."
- "LAKE WANAKA SOUTH ISLAND NEW ZEALAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Wanaka
- Hotels in Lake Wanaka
- Transportation in Lake Wanaka
- Restaurants in Lake Wanaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Wanaka
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Lake Wanaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Wanaka
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotorua Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moeraki Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Auckland Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Isle of Wight Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue