"Folkestone Kent" Folkestone by doreenellen
Folkestone Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 199 photos
We had a family weekend at Folkestone and stayed at the Burston Grand Hotel, right on the harbour. The photo was taken from our room at the Burston. We took over 7 rooms for all the family which turned out to be a good weekend all round. We could walk to the town from the harbour and visit the market on the Sunday morning.
We also rode on the chair lift which takes you up the cliffs to the main town.
This was the harbour view from our room at the Burston.
doreenellen's Related Pages
Folkestone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY HOME TOWN"
- "Folkestone... Near Dover!"
- "Grappling with Folkestone"
- "The Port of Folkestone"
- "Nice Folkes"
- "Folkestone Kent"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Folkestone
- Hotels in Folkestone
- Transportation in Folkestone
- Nightlife in Folkestone
- Restaurants in Folkestone
- Shopping in Folkestone
- Warnings and Dangers in Folkestone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Folkestone
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Folkestone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Folkestone
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Icmeler Intro, 28 reviews, 42 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Canada Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Mersea Island Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mijas Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos