"Blue Ridge Delight" Top 5 Page for this destination Luray by msazadi
Luray Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 330 photos
We had a really nice getaway few days down in Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain. After having lunch up in Purceville, we drove south and spent the night at the Bluemont Bed and Breakfast outside of Luray. We had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant at Jordan's Hollow. See our caveat below.
This valley gets milder weather in the winter because of the mountains on both sides. While we aren't skiers, there are opportunities in the area.
Farm House Restaurant at Jordan Hollow in Stanley VA For some reason we had very very slow service at our table, while... more travel advice
msazadi's Related Pages
Luray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Never, never skip Luray while in Virginia!"
- "More than just the caverns"
- "July 2005 in Luray"
- "Blue Ridge Delight"
- "The Caverns and more"
- "Luray: Heart of the Shenandoah Valley"
- "Rasta_Rob's Luray Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luray
- Hotels in Luray
- Transportation in Luray
- Nightlife in Luray
- Restaurants in Luray
- Shopping in Luray
- Warnings and Dangers in Luray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luray
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Luray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luray
Photos in LuraySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Maryland Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luray Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- California Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Thailand Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Alabama Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Malawi Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Africa Intro, 1 photo