"Shediac- The Lobster Capital of The World" Shediac by Lisser
Shediac Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 62 photos
Shediac is the lobster capital of the world! You can't miss the big lobster "statue" when you drive into town. This is where I stayed while visiting the Moncton area. Although I was only there for a short time, I really liked it. The town reminded me so much of my own that I really felt at home in Shediac.
Taste some of the area's local seafood. Not fancy, but good food. Fish n' Chips more travel advice
Lisser's Related Pages
Shediac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shediac New brunswick"
- "Shediac- The Lobster Capital of The World"
- "Marca's Shediac Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shediac
- Hotels in Shediac
- Nightlife in Shediac
- Restaurants in Shediac
- Shopping in Shediac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shediac
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shediac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shediac
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pictou Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos