"Lisser's Cape Breton Page" Sydney by Lisser
Sydney Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 95 photos
Cape Breton is just one of the many beautiful places to see and discover when you go to Nova Scotia. The people are very friendly and the island's full of traditional Maritime Celtic (pronounced Kel-tic) culture.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery and lots to see.
- Cons:A weak economy, relies heavily on tourism.
- In a nutshell:The Rocky Mountains of the East!
Fortress of Louisbourg (National Historic Site of Canada) Step back in time to 1744! Experience Louisbourg, a thriving... more travel advice
Whale watching was a really fun activity. A little expensive- but for over 3 hours on the ocean and close up encounters... more travel advice
Lisser's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sydney, Nova Scotia"
- "Fascinating Sydney"
- "Lisser's Cape Breton Page"
- "mainiacgal's Sydney Page"
- "Fort Louisbourg, Nova Scotia"
- "Cape Breton Island"
- "brucegt's new Sydney Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Photos in SydneySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pictou Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos