"Frank Lloyd Wright's House & Studio" Oak Park by Gwynethart
Oak Park Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 148 photos
Yes folks, this is what I look like with my eyes closed! I had to dig out ye olde 15-year-old coat for this weather, and it wasn't even cold by Chicago standards. I like it though - the weather, not the coat. :-) And I got away before the real cold started!
Actually, these columns are great - I would love to design something like this for my own house.
Please see my "must see activities" for the physical and web address of this famous house.
And here is the detail of the columns.
Gwynethart's Related Pages
Oak Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Cultural and Educational Trip to Oak Park"
- "The town that Frank Lloyd Wright built"
- "Beautiful Historic Suburb of Chicago"
- "It's all about Frank ..."
- "Me and Ernest Hemingway"
- "Frank Lloyd Wright's House & Studio"
- "Oak Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oak Park
- Hotels in Oak Park
- Transportation in Oak Park
- Restaurants in Oak Park
- Shopping in Oak Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Oak Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Park
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Oak Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Park
Top 10 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Ouro PrÍto Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Krakow Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- San Anselmo Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Jolon Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chelyabinsk Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos