"Where most movies are made!" Universal City by su_jen
Universal City Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 539 photos
The reason I visited Universal City is because of the world famous Universal Studios and also the City Walk. It's about half an hour drive from Santa Monica if you use the freeway of course. You need to pay $7 or so for parking + entrance. Then it's free to walk around the City Walk, there's a lot of stuff to see, and there's a lot of movie theaters, discos, pubs, shops etc. It's a very happening place if you like to Par-TAE!
The best way to get there is own transporation - CAR Once you're safely in the park, walking would be the best way to... more travel advice
This is a famous building in Universal Studios. One of the movie that has this building shot is Gladiator and the old... more travel advice
su_jen's Related Pages
Universal City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Universal City Page"
- "The place where movie magic comes alive."
- "A Visit to Universal Studios"
- "This is the House that Laemmle Built"
- "Randall_Burt's new Universal City Page"
- "Movies, Magic, and Monsters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Universal City
- Hotels in Universal City
- Transportation in Universal City
- Nightlife in Universal City
- Restaurants in Universal City
- Shopping in Universal City
- Warnings and Dangers in Universal City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Universal City
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Universal City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Universal City
Photos in Universal CitySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Monica Intro, 32 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Hollywood Intro, 17 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Point Dume State Beach Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Malibu Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chinatown Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marina del Rey Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Universal City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos