"Neuschwanstein and Dinner" Top 5 Page for this destination Fussen by Sunshine64
Fussen Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 332 photos
Like many people visiting Munich, we took a day trip to see the castle of Mad King Ludwig II. Because we were moving a little slow the day after going to Oktoberfest, we got a bit of a late start. Luckily it was late in the season, so our tardiness and lack of reservations didn't impact our ability to see the castle.
Zum Hechten was recommended by a guide book, and it was an excellent choice. They specialize in Pike from the Lech... more travel advice
Mad King Ludwig II's castle is a must-visit site. It's so much like a fairytale it's no wonder it was used as the basis... more travel advice
Sunshine64's Related Pages
Fussen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Neuschwanstein and More"
- "Fairy tale Town"
- "Neuschwanstein and Dinner"
- "Very nice little German town"
- "Land of Castles....& Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!"
- "Charming Little Mountain Town"
- "Fussen - Home of a Beautiful Castle!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fussen
- Hotels in Fussen
- Transportation in Fussen
- Restaurants in Fussen
- Shopping in Fussen
- Warnings and Dangers in Fussen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fussen
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fussen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fussen
Photos in FussenSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 80 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 53 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington State Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Austin Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Provincia de Coclé Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues