"Suburb of St. Louis" Chesterfield by Sunshine64

Chesterfield Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos

My brother lives in Chesterfield, which is a suburb of St. Louis. My company used to have an office there, as well, so I'm pretty familiar with the area.

This photo is of the tree outside my brother's house when I arrived on Christmas Eve 2002.

Chesterfield is a primarily residental, suburban area. There is shopping, but mostly chain stores - not very much that is extraordinary, besides Annie Gunns / The Smokehouse.

Perhaps the main reasons people go to Chesterfield, other than to visit friends and family, would be to visit the ice rink, which is also where St. Louis' NHL team - The St. Louis Blues - practices.

Chesterfield also has a small airport serving corporate jets.

Family Area

Chesterfield is primarily for families. Kids can play and ride their bikes in subdivisions that typically don't have a lot of traffic. The bad side, however, is that you have to drive almost eveywhere. Most areas are not very pedestrian friendly, but, with the price of gas, I'm hoping it will get better : )

• Last visit to Chesterfield: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 5, 2006

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I lived around here 11 years-so took a look at your comments/pics. Good job. My trip to Utah & Arizona is far more adventuresome than my days in SL. It was remote near Kanab and Natural Bridges, and ll the parks are wonderful with color.

• May 15, 2004 at 2:40 AM

wow, someone actually made a chesterfield page! this was my old neck of the woods. and alpine shop is the best!

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2003 at 5:32 AM

And what is a horseshoe sandwich? (must taste better than it sounds-lol)

Sunshine64 Visits Here Frequently!

Sunshine64

“Leap, and the net will appear”

Badges & Stats in Chesterfield

Have you been to Chesterfield?