"Suburb of St. Louis" Chesterfield by Sunshine64
Chesterfield Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
My brother lives in Chesterfield, which is a suburb of St. Louis. My company used to have an office there, as well, so I'm pretty familiar with the area.
This photo is of the tree outside my brother's house when I arrived on Christmas Eve 2002.
Chesterfield is a primarily residental, suburban area. There is shopping, but mostly chain stores - not very much that is extraordinary, besides Annie Gunns / The Smokehouse.
Perhaps the main reasons people go to Chesterfield, other than to visit friends and family, would be to visit the ice rink, which is also where St. Louis' NHL team - The St. Louis Blues - practices.
Chesterfield also has a small airport serving corporate jets.
Chesterfield is primarily for families. Kids can play and ride their bikes in subdivisions that typically don't have a lot of traffic. The bad side, however, is that you have to drive almost eveywhere. Most areas are not very pedestrian friendly, but, with the price of gas, I'm hoping it will get better : )
Local fair trade, organic bean roaster, Kaldi's Coffee opened a shop in the Clayton area of St. Louis over 10 years ago.... more travel advice
This is your basic, mid-western, sports themed restaurant. I didn't realize how good the food is at this kind of place... more travel advice
Sunshine64's Related Pages
Chesterfield Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Chesterfield
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Chesterfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chesterfield
Photos in ChesterfieldSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 80 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 53 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington State Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Austin Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Provincia de Coclé Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues