"St. Malo, France" Saint-Malo by Sunshine64
Saint-Malo Travel Guide: 250 reviews and 840 photos
We drove from L'Orient to St. Malo, and it was raining when we arrived in the afternoon. Luckily, the sun came out, made this beautiful double rainbow, and dried things up so we could walk on the beach and out to dinner.
- Pros:Flat beach - at low tide, nice sidewalk along the beach, even at high tide. Walled city center with shops and restaurants
The old city is surrounded by a wall, which you can walk on. It provides a great view. more travel advice
The rooms were nice enough. We had 2 triples. One was a loft with a door that opened out onto a shared patio on the... more travel advice
Sunshine64's Related Pages
Saint-Malo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of fortresses and islands"
- "Saint Malo - Cite Corsaire"
- "Corsair City"
- "Neither French, nor Breton but Corsair I am!"
- "Saint Malo - City of Corsaire"
- "The Walls of St Malo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Malo
- Hotels in Saint-Malo
- Transportation in Saint-Malo
- Nightlife in Saint-Malo
- Restaurants in Saint-Malo
- Shopping in Saint-Malo
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Malo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Malo
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Saint-Malo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Malo
Photos in Saint-MaloSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 80 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 53 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington State Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Austin Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Provincia de Coclé Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues