Romania by tiganeasca

Romania Travel Guide: 6,637 reviews and 21,482 photos

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2007 at 4:15 AM

Yes indeed I was a victim ot the "tourist police"scam back in 1998 after their check I noticed that they took 200 $ ... as they pretended to check my money ... I was alone and too scared to do anything ...not a pleasant experience :-(

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2005 at 1:21 PM

Excellent travelogues David! Julie (travelmad478) pointed me in your direction since we are heading to Romania at the end of the month.

• supune's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2004 at 11:41 AM

Great travelogue. Your writing is very helpful.

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2004 at 4:27 AM

A really goo dpage on Romania. And i love your travelogues. Haven't yetr completely finished reading your trip but will come back for the rest.

• Feb 4, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Great page on Romania. Its beautiful country. I would visit it one day. Thanks for comments on my HP. You are most welcome to Pakistan and do check my VT pages when get time. Happy Travels :-)

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 1:45 AM

It has been 20 years since I last visited Romania. It is such a lovely country!

• deeper_blue's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2004 at 7:00 PM

Romania is a fascinating country, good tips!!

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2004 at 1:22 AM

I truly enjoyed your story, and pictures are amazing, this was one warm and deep experience for me, thank you.

• tijs's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2004 at 11:55 PM

Wjhat a detailed descriptions of your adventures, wow! Amazing to read...

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2003 at 8:36 PM

Hi David ,I have not yet met you on VT ,but by reading your comments on this page I allready have a feeling that you are a wonderful person who cares I have see documentaries about Romania and their proud people.Great page David

tiganeasca

“To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield...”

Badges & Stats in Romania

Have you been to Romania?

Latest Activity in Romania