Stein am Rhein Off The Beaten Path Tips by orlikins Top 5 Page for this destination
Stein am Rhein Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This church is on the German side of Lake Constance, and it overlooks the lake.
Here is an interesting link below, though it's only in German.
Bodensee at Birnau
This pic was taken from the German side of the lake, Switzerland is across the water.
I think we were about 80km away from Stein am Rhein at this point.
More Reviews (9)
orlikins' Related Pages
Stein am Rhein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "örlikins geht nach Stein am Rhein"
- "Gateway to Switzerland"
- "S t e i n Am R h e i n"
- "Stein am Rhein and it's frescoes"
- "Delightful village"
- "Stein am Rhein - Stone at the Rhine"
- "A place once visited, never forgotten"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stein am Rhein
- Hotels in Stein am Rhein
- Transportation in Stein am Rhein
- Restaurants in Stein am Rhein
- Shopping in Stein am Rhein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stein am Rhein
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Stein am Rhein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stein am Rhein
- Posted in Travel Killarney Forum "Re: Hen weekend"
- Wrote a Review Lake Constance / Bodensee in Stein am Rhein Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lake Constance / Bodensee"
- Commented on one of amsterdam_vallon's Stein am Rhein travel pages
- updated a Stein am Rhein Travel Page "örlikins geht nach Stein am Rhein"
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 102 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 61 reviews, 46 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 46 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Howth Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos
- County Limerick Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wexford Intro, 34 reviews, 25 photos