"Mallorca- the Mediterranean jewel" Top 5 Page for this destination Alcudia by Tolik
Alcudia Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 113 photos
Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic islands; it has all the variety of the Mediterranean scenery – beautiful coastline, two mountain ridges and a fertile plain.
The island has several world-class sites to visit - the Dragon Caves, the famous Palma cathedral and the Roman ruins to name a few. The coast offers wide beaches (such as Alcudia Bay), coves of transparent waters and picturesque cliffs.
The Garden Lago resort offers several excellent excursions – a tour around the island, the Dragon Caves, the pearl factory, a trip to Palma (you can rent a car and do it in your own pace). Try to visit at least a couple of excellent sandy beaches. If you are there in summer, be prepared for crowds. There is swimming, snorkeling, boating, etc. available during the summer.
- Pros:It is a wonderful place to take photos or just relax on a beach.
- Cons:The only problem you may encounter here are mosquitoes – they are plentiful –don’t forget your repellent.
Garden Lago is a timeshare resort situated on Lake Menor (or Estany Petit), just along from the Lagomonte Hotel. The... more travel advice
During this walking tour you can visit to the remains of the Roman city of Pollèntia, a city founded in the year 123 BC.... more travel advice
Tolik's Related Pages
Alcudia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alcudia, an ancient roman town"
- "on the hill"
- "Mallorca- the Mediterranean jewel"
- "beautiful place"
- "Coming soon"
- "great for families"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alcudia
- Hotels in Alcudia
- Transportation in Alcudia
- Restaurants in Alcudia
- Warnings and Dangers in Alcudia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alcudia
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Alcudia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alcudia
Top 10 Pages
- Kharkiv Intro, 39 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 19 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues