"Toronto" Toronto by Wendy67
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,320 reviews and 8,973 photos
Toronto is a nice city to catch up with friends and spend a weekend. While it's not one of my favorite places in the world, sometimes it's the people you meet that make the trip worthwhile.
I have no clue who these people are. They happened to wander into the photo I was attempting to take of the lovely crysanthemums at this restaurant. The little guy is cute though.
See my Soma Chocolatier tip for more information on this area.
Years ago I had a horrid stay in a Westin hotel in Chicago and vowed never to frequent one of their properties again.... more travel advice
Located in the Distillery District, Soma is a place not to be missed if you're a chocolate fan. They specialize in... more travel advice
Wendy67's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Upwell Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Homer Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Galena 1 review, 1 photo
- Davidson Intro, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 photo