"Manhattan Beach" HELEN's Profile
I've been living in Manhattan beach for almost 8 years. I love travelling, but also love coming home to this....
The beaches here are great! There's always something to do. There's the strand where you can jog, rollerblade, or just take a walk and check out some of the gorgeous houses along the beach. There's the bikepath to ride your beach cruiser. There's the actual beach with many volleyball courts stretched for miles for you to play on. Or just enjoy the warm sand.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 150 Reviews
- 153 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 30 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Posted in Travel Santa Barbara Forum "Re: Hotel in Santa Barbara.."
- Wrote a Review Restaurant with a View in Santa Barbara Restaurants
- created a Santa Barbara Travel Page "Beautiful Santa Barbara"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Santa Barbara"
- Commented on HELEN's profile page
- HELEN and Usctwin are now friends.
- Commented on the Manhattan Beach travel guide
updated their Profile Page "Manhattan Beach"
Top 10 Pages
- Scottsdale Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Positano Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Santorini Island 3 reviews, 11 photos