"Alderney - my favourite Channel Island" Alderney by Jeanlyon
Alderney Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 86 photos
Alderney is a beautiful little island with a remarkable history and lots of things to do and see. It has great beaches as well.
- Pros:Peaceful, beautiful - wonderful bird life
- Cons:Don't know any cons
There are wonderful birds on and around Alderney. Puffins, Gannets. more travel advice
Jeanlyon's Related Pages
Alderney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small, but perfectly formed"
- "Beautiful small island"
- "Alderney - my favourite Channel Island"
- "Sailing to Alderney"
- "Alderney - one of my favourite places"
- "Alderney or Aurigny"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alderney
- Hotels in Alderney
- Transportation in Alderney
- Restaurants in Alderney
- Shopping in Alderney
- Warnings and Dangers in Alderney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alderney
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Alderney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alderney
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Kenya Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Modbury Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cherbourg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Alderney Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos