"Batticaloa" Batticaloa by Jeanlyon
Batticaloa Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 34 photos
Well, we've drove through Batti is all I can say. It was a busy, bustling town, but with checkpoints and army camps every 3 miles outside, our driver was a touch nervous. The infrastructure has been killd by the war. I would like to return in a few years, when it will probably be a lot better.
- Pros:It's thriving
- Cons:Nothing for tourists at the moment
Jeanlyon's Related Pages
Batticaloa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BATTICALOA - LET THE FISH SING!"
- "Brave Little Ones..."
- "Beautiful batticala"
- "Coming Soon"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Batticaloa
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Batticaloa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batticaloa
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Kenya Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Modbury Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cherbourg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Alderney Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos